Looking at buying a 370, need some help!!

JoshC

the bose in the spare wheel well is the sub, well 2 4" subs in an enclosure, the small amp is just behind the silver strut brace, under the false floor (haven't looked just googled it ) :)

this is my first auto so nothing to compare it to, seems pretty quick on using the paddles or box manual mode :)

Cheers for clearing that up mate! Do you have the boss system yourself then? Is it any good?

Good to hear from an auto owner! It is better than I was expecting tbf! How do you find it in traffic/city driving etc? Do you use the paddles or full auto in this situations?

yeah i have a GT version, the bose is miles better than i thought it would be, 240 watt i think, not quite as bassey as a proper sub but more than enough to rattle things about depending on the track played B)

to work and back i normally leave it in auto, lot of stop start traffic, took me a few days to realise i didn't have a clutch pedal and tried to go for it :blush: still try and take the keys out of the steering column as well if i'm honest :lol:

the box does hunt sometimes but like i said it's all new to me, guess the auto does make you a lazy driver tho, wanted the "flappy paddles" so had to go for the auto, no regrets so far, just need to wait for some better weather ie spring to give it the full beans :drive1

The Bose is the best oem hu I have had in a car, I feel it would fair better with the door speakers upgraded, I've had the door cards off and the speakers are not great, iirc they are 6x9 but don't pack a lot of bass

They are have a shallow depth and would require spacers to fit better speakers

I have the Le Mans blue, great colour !

• 2 weeks later...