What Tax Software?

Fluke

I have recently gone self employed and have set up a limited company. I am completely new to this and do plan on finding an accountant, but in the mean time I want to track my expenses etc.. What is the best soft ware package available that will help me?

When I started up I asked my accountant to suggest/provide me with the software that they recommended.... Then I insisted on them training me on the way they wanted things done. This way when ever I have a problem or they need my eoy accounts its a piece of cake

I just made my own spreadsheet - with the accountant just advising what needed to be in the columns

I made an end sheet which totaled it and also gave me the relevant figures to put in the vat return boxes on the HMRC website

you can have a copy if you like ?

I just made my own spreadsheet - with the accountant just advising what needed to be in the columns

I made an end sheet which totaled it and also gave me the relevant figures to put in the vat return boxes on the HMRC website

you can have a copy if you like ?

Thanks. :thumbs: I will PM you my email address.

I have recently gone self employed and have set up a limited company. I am completely new to this and do plan on finding an accountant, but in the mean time I want to track my expenses etc.. What is the best soft ware package available that will help me?

You could do worse than speak to Flex :)
  • Like 1

but not much :lol:

Don't know why I bother sometimes :p;)

Don't know why I bother sometimes :p;)

Ha, ha, I'm sorry Graham, I am grateful of course, sometimes the temptation to joke is too much!

In all seriousness though Fluke, feel free to PM me. I'm good at what I do and fairly easy going for an accountant!