What a pity

Z_Lover

Just looking for new brakediscs i found an awesome offer for original brembo discs,......-77% for the rear ones,....-47% at the front .

I tried to announce that offer to u in the "spotted at ebay and so on" thread, but due to i am not a member for 6 month it is not allowed.. :mad:

What a shame that i cant help u to spare a lot of €€€€€ if u r looking for the same parts at the moment.

ADMINS,.............Have a Think about it

Edited by Z_Lover

Maybe you can send the link in a PM to an

Admin and if they OK it then they may post if for you, Just a thought. :thumbs:

Ok Will,........

Will try it,........just done my friend

Edited by Z_Lover
  • Like 1

Just post the link on this thread """"NO mate,.....i dont break the rules......"""""".or on the FB page I'm sure it will be appreciated. :)

I don't think it's against the rules to post links to 3rd party sellers, as long as you have no personal business interest. :)

I think there is some confusion here. You can post in the eBay spotted section when a normal member. What the title on the eBay page is "* Threads posting links to ebay by members trying to sell there Zed who haven't passed 100 posts or been members for a minimum of 6 months will have the thread deleted"

​This is referring to members trying to sell their own cars on eBay etc. Your posts are waiting approval at the moment and will be added once these have been checked by one of the team.

• Like 1

I think there is some confusion here. You can post in the eBay spotted section when a normal member. What the title on the eBay page is "* Threads posting links to ebay by members trying to sell there Zed who haven't passed 100 posts or been members for a minimum of 6 months will have the thread deleted"

​This is referring to members trying to sell their own cars on eBay etc. Your posts are waiting approval at the moment and will be added once these have been checked by one of the team.

Could do with an edit there, it should read 'their Zed' not 'there Zed' ;)

• Like 3

Ok Neil,........nice 2 know,..........................

I tried to start a thread there but when i pressed the "post - button" nothing happend.

Lets wait and see ,........maybe my post will published by any of the Mods/Admins later

Ok Neil,........nice 2 know,..........................

I tried to start a thread there but when i pressed the "post - button" nothing happend.

Lets wait and see ,........maybe my post will published by any of the Mods/Admins later

I've already published it mate
  • Like 1