Japan Racing JR-11 Advice

d95gas

Hi Guys,

Just seen some rims that I really like the look of, really nice deep concave. They are the Japan Racing JR-11.

Advertised as the following specs:

4 x JAPAN RACING JR11 matt BLACK

• Wheel Size: 18"
  • Wheel Colour: Matt Black
  • Bolt Pattern: 5x112 5x114.3
  • Rim Width: 10.5" 9.5"
  • QuWheel Offset: et22 et30

YJqSLPC.jpg

Questions are:

What will these fit like on my UK 350Z GT. Currently have spacers front and rear, running standard Rays Rims. Lowerd 30mm on Eibach springs. Hoping to also keep existing MPSS which are near new.

Hoping Chris might also be reading and be able to do a reasonable deal.

Any advice is greatfully appreciated.

Thanks all

They'll fit fine 9.5 front and 10.5 rear et22 all round. Pretty sure they'll clear the Brembos just fine too do won't need any additional spacers.

Might be too much of a stretch to reuse you're MPSS because of the width of the alloys though.

Nice wheels! B)

I have 9.5J ET15 fronts and 10.5J ET15 rears and they look spot on, so those sizes ( with ET22) should be good. Just check Brembo clearance if you can, if not might have to run spacers. Also because you're lowered 30mm I wonder whether your fronts will rub, as I know mine would if I was lowered by 30mm, so you might want a front arch roll. If you have Brembo issues and have to run a spacer, then you most definitely will need one.

EDIT: As for tyres I am running the ones I had on my Rays with some stretch and they are fine, although needed to use a bead cheater to get them on. Mine are Continentals at the front and Bridgestones on the rear which both have good sidewalls for stretch.

Edited by pjf1985

Thanks for that pjf1985, excellent information. Emailed Chris to see if he has them in stock. The guy I got the sizes from has stock.

Fortunately I have my own Pro Arch Roller, so should I hit on the problem then I have the answer :-)

If I dont need spacers, at least I can get a bit of money back on the existing spacers.

Thanks

Oh never heard of a bead cheater.......Google is my next call :-)

Thanks for that pjf1985, excellent information. Emailed Chris to see if he has them in stock. The guy I got the sizes from has stock.Fortunately I have my own Pro Arch Roller, so should I hit on the problem then I have the answer :-)If I dont need spacers, at least I can get a bit of money back on the existing spacers.ThanksOh never heard of a bead cheater.......Google is my next call :-)

No worries mate. If you have your own arch roller then you should be fine, might get away without doing any arch work anyway.

This is a bead cheater..

There is the other way of using fire but that didn't work for me and ended up setting alight the inside of the tire :lol:

Edited by pjf1985