dangers of fi on 370z

nissanman312

Right im very keen on going with the stillen sc ! which looks a very well made bit of kit in itself

if we look after our zeds and keep on top of regular maintenance and servicing then i believe that they will run well and for a lot of miles

the question im looking to answer is when fi is introduced with a sympathetic tune and the right supporting mods is it possible to still achieve oem levels of reliability or dose it stress the engine and result in a early zed grave

fi guys give me your experiences

ive read so much my brain hurts but i like the look of the stillen

dont quote me on this but i think mark at abbey told me the engine could handle somewhere around 420/30 whp without being built .

but for how long with with regimental service schedule would it be as reliable as oem is my thoughts

ive read so much my brain hurts but i like the look of the stillen

dont quote me on this but i think mark at abbey told me the engine could handle somewhere around 420/30 whp without being built .

but for how long with with regimental service schedule would it be as reliable as oem is my thoughts