Friendly Zed owners

Stew

I've noticed that a lot more Zed owners are waving these days. I must admit I was always waving and getting nothing back but now I seem to get waved at first a lot!

I must say it's very nice! Keep up the good work Zedders!

Ones I see.

GM I think reg starts YA

Azure at kintore

Driver 8 (other side) lives quite close but we've yet to cross paths on the road.

Jodie350Z lives fairly close. My Girlfriend has spotted it but I haven't!

I've almost given up waving to the Zeds round here. Only one acknowledgment in about 20 encounters. Don't know what's up with folk in these parts. I think I'm still the only Z-owning member in Liverpool but I see plenty around. Miserable sods. :dry:

I've almost given up waving to the Zeds round here. Only one acknowledgment in about 20 encounters. Don't know what's up with folk in these parts. I think I'm still the only Z-owning member in Liverpool but I see plenty around. Miserable sods. :dry:

Would you wave when you were nicking a car ;)

And before anyone gets upset, I was born there so calm down. :surrender:

:bleh:

Is that just calm down?

Or

Calm down, calm down la!

Is that just calm down?

Or

Calm down, calm down la!

Ah ey la! Do one! :boxing:;)