Should I...

Joeycuz

Hi all,

I sold my zed about two years ago now after falling out of love with it after an accident.. However these last few weeks I can't stop looking at them on autotrader and other car sale sites!!

I'm surprised to see how well they are holding their price. I sold my 313GT HR two years ago for 11k and they are still around that price now.

My question is, if I were to purchase another. What are the things to look out for? I have a memory like a goldfish and everything I researched two years ago is well and truly lost :) I remember something about making sure a certain service was carried out, if someone could explain it would be great.

Thanks,

Joe

A few things to be aware of are clicky rear axle, window motors sticking, CD player skipping, boot struts weak, fan motors not working, check oil level and make sure it's been run on super unleaded. There's more I'm sure but someone else will be along with them!

Edited by ZEUS

Don't buy another Zed cos they hold their price get another cos you really really WANT another one! Use your instincts and common sense plus what you already know about motors in general plus your experience of your previous zed. Get one and flippin enjoy it! It's never gonna be a sensible buy it's a love of the shape, power, noise all rolled into one😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk