To drift or not to drift

ChickenFB

Hello been here for a while now but not very active poster this is my 2nd 350z and the joys of the word drift I'm thinking of having fun with this one.its a 2004 gt stock when I had it around a month ago Iv been shopping an got my self

enkei rpf1 18"

A set of cheap an nasty coilovers as Iv found drifting in the past destroys them so may as well buy often an cheap till I'm a pro ;p full japspeed exhaust system with sports cats.just made purchase of a jdm bumper an got my self a spare boot lid to test fit a gt carbon bgw still 50/50 on it I will be removing the diff shortly an getting it welded if anyone has any In put on driftin a 350z would be much of help thanks gary here are a few pictures also

A standard Z33 is a fairly good driftcar TBH, Id just say get out there and see how you get on. Youll be needing lock mods before too long but Im a believer that its better to improve the car as your skill gets better rather than throw a shitload at it from day one, you learn a lot more.

Do not get swayed into thinking that you need a hydro handbrake yet either, its too easy to rely on it rather than weight and power, and anyone who tells you you need more power obviously hasnt drifted a Zed in 5th, its got enough power ;)

Most of all, go out and enjoy yourself, its a proper laugh :D

• Like 1

Are they fake then? as i notice your wheels have cut out for the Wheels nuts which RP1 do not have and rp1 dont have a liped center bore there flat?

Real ones the center bore is flat and the Lug not holes arnt drilled through the face

mk9n34.jpg

Your do

tst.png

Yet look like these, so i think youve got replicas there pal

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=555736

check the back of them for any markings or stampings.

Genuine RPF1 have there VIA JWL markings on there face

yup they do, i have a pair.... i wasn't saying the above are not fake but just for clarification. i agree with your above post....

• Like 1