Rotiform NUEs 5x114.3 18"

Reeco

Okay I've decided to move away from having a completely stance orientated car and with that feel I need to do a whole new look with the car, so unfortunately these have to go.

They're Rotiform NUEs (refer to them as Rotas and I will come to your house and cut you) despite being constantly asked "where did you get your adapters" these are actually 5x114.3 fitment which I believe makes them pretty rare (how many other jap cars have you seen with these?) et35 I believe and 9.5j on all 4.

They were all refurbed and diamond cut by platinum alloy wheel soloutions in May, they have been done to what is in my opinion a better than factory finish. Unfortunately due to that none of the centre caps fit anymore, which gives you two choices, go without like I have which I think looks better, or g28 engineering can make you some billet aluminium ones with the rotiform logo for about 80 quid if you fancy taking measurements.

I also curbed one a week or two ago dodging a woman in a micra driving like a tool. I've tried to show this in one of the photos, it's not overly noticeable and I've been quoted £78+VAT to have that one wheel re done.

It had brand new budget tyres on two as of last week and the other two have plenty of tread.

I think that's everything mentioned.

Price wise I want £800 as they are, it'll be £900 if I get the one refurbed. I paid 800 for them when they were milky all round and with some minor curbing on most of them. I'll include the spigots for nothing. And can include the rear spacers needed for the same fitment I have for a small amount extra. You'll need 25mm spacers up front (ride height dependant obviously)

I'd prefer local collection but will do my best to work with you if you want to arrange a courier. I may take stock/cheap wheels with legal tyres as PX but won't offer a lot for them.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask or pm.

I'm based near swindon/cirencester.

Thanks

db03182c9fd642c9680868818ae6e05c.jpg70c1fc4f3290ec418c9aad2531e6cb4a.jpg434741588a8aaf938f9002539ac6b68a.jpg75548d84a0cd700a06be4152c8aabd59.jpg8a7f1ba22797935d94c611d568f5bc09.jpg

326 power lug nuts NOT included ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

No they're still here, but my vans gearbox died 2 weeks ago so I've had to daily the car again and don't have a spare set of wheels. So they'll be back up for sale at the end of the month or possibly before with a bit of luck, I'll keep this updated for you guys :)

• 1 month later...
Reeco STOP tempting me with these wheels!

Sorry dude! About to do it again, these are back up for sale for the right price, I'm not desperate to sell so please don't offer me stupid money! Some more milkyness has appeared on the already damaged one, so I'd advise getting it refurbished, I'll post some updates photos tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...

If anybody wants to have a good look at these before buying they'll be on my car at japfest! Price will be lower for a limited time after japfest firstly because of some minor damage I have noticed on the driver side rear wheel and secondly because both rear tyres are almost totally shot. Price will go back up again if I have to replace the tyres!

• 3 weeks later...