04 UK 350Z for sale £5,500.

nowhereboy

I'm finally going ahead with my plans of getting something turbo to use on the weekends, I've just bought a daily driver so the 350Z is now up for sale.

. UK spec with just over 70,000 miles on the clock

. Exedy clutch and lightweight flywheel fitted 5,000 miles ago

. Kumho ku39 tyres with plenty of tread left

. 9 months MOT

This car has been my pride and joy for the last 16 months and has never missed a beat, it's wanted for nothing and I've always ran it on shell v power. Unfortunately I managed to misplace the service history when moving house recently but I still have receipts for the clutch and flywheel. The car had full history when I bought it with 57,000 miles on the clock and since owning it I've had it serviced twice with the recommended oils and fluids bought from CS (cougar store) on this forum. It also had the spark plugs replaced recently again purchased from cougar store, I'm sure he would vouch for this if needed.

It has the usual stone chips on the front bumper and a slight mark on the side skirt from a scrape with a high curb, I will get the side skirt fixed if the asking price is met. Please send me a PM if you're interested. Priced for forum members at £5,500.

30vglrs.jpg

i26jrr.jpg

51q55f.jpg

15qrsl4.jpg

2a6pk7n.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I'll be sad to see it go but I really need to scratch the turbo itch before settling down with something sensible as I'm planning on buying a house after I've got this fast car thing out my system :lol:

I'll upload some interior pictures and pictures of the side skirt when I get the chance.

Yea GM I've finally made my mind up this time, I'll still be hanging around this forum after the sale, I've made some good friends on here. I'm really excited about my next purchase and will post more info on it as and when it happens :yahoo:

• Like 2

Thanks guys, I'll be sad to see it go but I really need to scratch the turbo itch before settling down with something sensible as I'm planning on buying a house after I've got this fast car thing out my system :lol:

I'll upload some interior pictures and pictures of the side skirt when I get the chance.

Yea GM I've finally made my mind up this time, I'll still be hanging around this forum after the sale, I've made some good friends on here. I'm really excited about my next purchase and will post more info on it as and when it happens :yahoo:

You will never get the fast car out of your system.. :thumbs:

you might replace it with 2 plus 2 sensible fast car :thumbs:

Edited by WhackyWill

A bit out of touch with 350s, looks like a non gt? Is it a uk car? Is there any service history at all, have you got a receipt for getting the clutch and flywheel fitted? Does it have brembos, leather seats? Any rust? I'm in Alnwick.

• 8 months later...