bluetooth adapter - samsung d900

GIXXERUK

i've bought an adapter for the handsfree which connects to my samsung d900 and then disconnects straight away ? has anyone else had this problem, i have 3 d900's and they all do the same (i havent got another phone to try)

i did a search but couldnt find any help

TIA

Paul

has anyone got a d900 working with theirs ? is there a list of phones that dont work ? please dont suggest i get another phone as the bluetooth was supposed to be the easy option rather than have to change phone or have two phones :scare:

i have been in touch with Th Bury who make the BT adaptor and they have said that the d900 is not compatible but they are working on new software which may solve the issue and will let me know this week

i have attached a compatibility list which they supplied

Nissan advertised the BT as "WORKS WITH ANY PHONE !"

This should be made a sticky as its an expensive mistake at £100+

i have been in touch with Th Bury who make the BT adaptor and they have said that the d900 is not compatible but they are working on new software which may solve the issue and will let me know this week

i have attached a compatibility list which they supplied

Nissan advertised the BT as "WORKS WITH ANY PHONE !"

This should be made a sticky as its an expensive mistake at £100+

handy list, will get it put into the FAQ. Cheers

My phone's not in their list :p and have been using it since Aug last year in my old Z.

Guess that means they're either not too quick in testing or don't update the list or my phone has been discontinued. :dry:

Same for me - I use an O2 XDA orbit (which has sat nav) and the phone works perfectly well with the ZED's hands-free system. I see many have had issues with the hands-free system but apart from the hard of hearing 'PARDON' woman living in my car, its been fine :thumbs: