I got a new knob, with pictures of my new knob included.

MCook

Here are some pictures of my knob,

2nsrr0n.jpg

2mybw3n.jpg

It may not be to everyone's taste, but I love it!

It sits a bit high at the moment due to a locking nut, planning on removing that soon to get it a bit lower. For anyone interested it was from ebay, a company called SickSpeed, they have some very nice knobs! :blink:

• Like 5

There is an easy way to make the gaiter look neat. Go to your nearest scrap yard ask them if you can get the plastic ring that's on top of seat the bit that the head rest fit's into Peugeot 206 is a perfect colour match for the gaiter simply fit over the shaft then refit knob .I've done this to mine looks as if it's meant to be there.

• Like 1

Love a pic of a nice knob!😎

:lol:

What's your email cause I have some pictures for you. :p:surrender::blush:

I kid of course. :D

Well you guys get silly on your posts so just thought I'd throw that one in lol! But seriously if they do them in black I think it'd look better in the cockpit, no pun intended😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fail I bought one with a Honda thread

When I got mine out ( no pun intended )...... of the box I immediately saw how huge the thread was, then began having a fit, and generally crying to myself. I then looked in the box again as I knew they had sent a free sticker so at least not all was lost.

I then spotted the locking nut and thread adapter in a tiny bag in the box still. At this point I was having a strop in front of my parents, saying how I had looked up the correct thread size and that, and I quote... 'Stupid Yanks sent me the wrong f*ckin one!' I Immediately paused as I pulled out the bag, silence fell, and I skipped off happily.

• Like 2