Happy Birthday pjf1985

GMballistic

Thanks for the birthday messages, I had a really nice day :)

Good to hear. ;)

Did the Zed get any presents too? :D

Not really no, just a diecast model of himself that my sister gave me. They sent the wrong colour though (TWICE I might add!!!). So now I have 2 in rusty orange haha that she has to send back to get one in Azure :lol:

Edited by pjf1985

Good to hear. ;)

Not really no, just a diecast model of himself that my sister gave me. They sent the wrong colour though (TWICE I might add!!!). So now I have 2 in rusty orange haha that she has to send back to get one in Azure :lol:

Pretty cool and will be better when you get it in the correct colour for sure. B)

You'll just need to change the alloys on it though, add a stubby, Nismo style lip and then it will be as cool as your real one. :D

• Like 1

Good to hear. ;)

Pretty cool and will be better when you get it in the correct colour for sure. B)

You'll just need to change the alloys on it though, add a stubby, Nismo style lip and then it will be as cool as your real one. :D

Definitely! I did actually say to my sister that I wonder if the wheels would come off as you can buy model versions of my wheels haha

• Like 1

Definitely! I did actually say to my sister that I wonder if the wheels would come off as you can buy model versions of my wheels haha

:lol: That would be good.

As long as you get the same scale wheels/alloys then that'll work. You can get them on eBay as I've seen them before on there. :thumbs:

• Like 1

:lol: That would be good.

As long as you get the same scale wheels/alloys then that'll work. You can get them on eBay as I've seen them before on there. :thumbs:

I'm actually gonna look now lol. Just got to work out if the wheels on my model come/break off first ;)

^^ They should come off. Might be easier if there are screws underneath it that you can take off to disassemble the model to get the axles off.

Just don't break it as you wouldn't want to have to tell your sister you broke her gift trying to mod it. :surrender::lol:;)

Lol good point mate :)