Bonnet and Bootlid NISMO Sticker positioning

HassanZ

Hi all,

I hope somebody can help :)

I have a few genuine Nissan NISMO stickers in black with the red 'o'.

Seeing as my car has the genuine factory fitted NISMO N1 bodykit, I've always been tempted to apply a NISMO sticker on the right side of the bonnet EXACTLY the same position as the factory NISMOs and one on the rear bootlid.

Unfortunately I can't for the life of me find help anywhere showing the exact position the sticker should be applied on the bonnet and bootlid to make it as close to a factory look as possible.

Would any fellow members be able to source any information on this or provide me with close up high resolution photos to help me apply these stickers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Many Thanks,

Hassan

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your help mate, really appreciate it!

The close-up bonnet photo was really helpful!

The stickers I ordered from America are slightly smaller than the ones in the photos you've attached. I think these stickers are for the NISMO wheels! However, the bonnet close-up photo helped a lot to position mine correctly.

I will attach a couple of photos later on. Hopefully the sticker doesn't look too small!

20141003_174056_zpsjefwsmqyedited_zps4433e0a1.jpg

20141003_174025_zpsxxyh3krnedited_zps4742eaaa.jpg

20141003_174016_zpscqjlkrhbedited_zps458b86b7.jpg

20141003_211304_zpsyyxkjd0yedited_zps78a9edd3.jpg

I will take a proper photo of the rear when I have the opportunity. I didn't finish applying it until the sun set!

For the rear sticker, I measured the distance from the side of the '3' to the edge of the tailgate where it joins the rear quarter panel and then measured the distance between the bottom of the '3' to the bottom of the tailgate where it joins the rear bumper.

I then used the same measurements to measure where the red 'o' should be placed to ensure the sticker is symmetrical to the 350Z badge on the opposite side.

I really hope it looks okay!

Edited by HassanZ