Opinions and advices needed

Hi

I have always had a soft spot for the 350z I joined this site a few years ago but never was an owner

I have been offered this as a swap for my current car,

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161417421220

Value is about the same I just wondered if I need to be asking anything special? Being an auto does not really bother me either same with the small damage etc, I think the sat nav cannot be converted to uk spec??

Thanks for an replies

Cheers steve

:welcome:

If anyone says, it's an import - Save more and get a UK, please ignore them.

good mileage, good colour, good price.

As long as you do all the usual car checks that you do on any purchase, and it's all running fine, don't see any problem with it.

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

I'd say look it over with a fine toothed comb just like any other second hand car. The service history will be an important thing to check as some imports have very little which can be a very bad thing imo and this one is advertised as part history from 2006 (maybe when it was imported?).

If it's got a good service history then it doesn't look like a bad deal price wise.

Service schedule here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Doesn't look a bad car for the price, TBH. Ad seems to have been written honestly.

Obviously ask a lot of questions, enquire when it was imported because if it was after March 06 you might get struck with the higher tax.

Keep us posted.

To put it into perspective I bought my uk gt zed for only 200 quid more than the asking price of the one in the add, same mileage aswell, this was last november.

Something I noticed was prices seem to drop closer to winter, its not a convertible but I guess it does fit that same (summer,rwd,sportscar) bracket.