Pic request Blue zed with refurbed rays

martybhoy

Hi guys,

Just recently bought myself a set of rays and whilst im waiting on them being delivered I cant make my mind up on what colour to go for.

I'm quite picky on what colour of wheels go with a cars colour but i've always fancied black wheels.

So for my azure blue zed, is there any pics of a blue zed with either black, shadow chrome or slate grey rays?

I've seen a couple already but if anyones got any pics to share i'd love to see them.

Cheers

Il go easy on him kris- he's had the courage to go for a blue car so hat off for that :thumbs:

Black wheels have 2 problems- all the detail is lost and they also look smaller.

Something like anthracite or shadow chrome will give you a similar look but without losing the wheels

Cheers chaps for the quick responses.

Haha cheers for the warning Kris, I dont know i've never been personally into rim tape/paint.

Yeah Irfan I totally agree about the cons of black wheels and unfortunately especially on rays because I dont think there shape/style does itself any favours for the big look to begin with.

I have the regular wheels on now and they are finished in a sort of gloss slate grey, which I like, so I think it could be the best route to go down again.

Soo far shadow chrome is winning!