Possible Arch Rolling?? NI?

calvinwilson1

Hi guys just got some 20/25mm spacers fitted and the car lowered on H&R springs.

Love the look and handling of the car now but I believe that the front and rear tyres are now rubbing the arches :headhurt:

I have still to get the alignment all sorted (got the rear eibach control arms to install still...) but I doubt that that will solve all the issues :scare:

So.... anyone know a good arch roller in Northern Ireland?? :blush:

Thanks

I just have the standard 18" rays... like she isn't rubbing much just enough to hear it and leave a bit of residue on the tyre.

As I said there I don't have the alignment all sorted yet as I was waiting a week or two to let the springs settle, but at the same time cant cope with the idea of her rubbing and damaging the paint :scare:

Also from what I've read up the front doesn't normally rub as the arches are already rolled, but it might just be catching on one of the arch lining mount bolts or something... any other ideas on it?

I'll hopefully have time this weekend to have a proper look at it and get to the bottom of it :)

Aww OK, shame, but at least we know now :) I'm actually surprised at that because I think he still supplies and fits air suspension :shrug:

Yea I think he still does supply the kits, but he said that since their is a chance of the paint cracking with the arch rolling he has had some bad experiences with a few people in the past so he prefers not to do it any more... :blush: