*banana bar bush, IronMan Halo's, door handles* 10% off for Xmas?

KyleR

What make are the HFC's? And also, does the rear bumper have to be removed to fit the cluster lights? :( am in N.I too and have been keeping an eye on both these posts, ur exhaust temps me massiveeeeeely!lol

Hey Gary, yes you'd have to remove the rear bumper to fit the clusters, but it's really not hard, either 3 or 5 screws and a few poppers and it's off :)

The HFC's are Powerflow or something, not Berks or Cobra etc.

The exhaust is awesome, not chav loud and has a great tone when you get up the rev range :) Infact, fitting both exhaust and HFC's at the same time would save you a load of hassle ;)

Where abouts in NI are you? I'm in Portadown.

Lol check u out encouraging me to part with some cash!lol I actually just checked the regional forms for the first time a few days ago and seen there are a good few z members in northern Ireland which is good. Defo keen for a meet soon, but guessing by this thread ur zed will be no more, but no fear, mines is black too to keep up appearances! :p am from just outside strabane! I have a list the length of my arm to buy and do before she is where I want her to be, but cashflow ain't allowing it. I have however pre selected everything I want and the gemini along with berk hfc's are on the list, but purchase date is a bit off yet, even at ur keenly priced one its still just a bit outa reach :( if u still have it in about a months time then am defo u man! :D

I don't know what you mean, I'm nearly stating that it would save time and hassle to buy both and fit both at the same time ;)

I know what you mean about the list, I had the same that of course kept changing. Best to just do a bit every month and in no time it'll be approaching completion. I always had some rainy day money laying around for situations that crop up like these exhaust bargains :)

I'm thinking of a Porker, or M car, or Lotus, or SL55, or CL63, or…. :lol:

I really have no bloody clue TBH, as you can see from the selection above, I don't even really have type. All the above are on my "to do" list.

The 2 Mercs are epicly fast and with more luxury inside than I deserve. The Porkers (997, 996 Turbo and Cayman) are amazing machines and the closest I will ever get in my life to owning a "supercar". The Lotus I believe is something all petrol heads should own at some point and the M car needs a box ticked too, but I think the M3 might be a little boring and the M6 transmission problems worry me.

Ahh, I see. I think the only thing I could add is to see of you can get to drive them all and see which one floats your boat, lights your fire, tugs your chain. You get the idea. :)

I'm sure that was probably said in the original thread though. :lol:

The other thread was actually just about the 2 Porkers, but the rest are on the table too. I think the problem is that I want good power, great handling, little reliability issues and a drop top all in one. It's a second car so has to be fun, which is why the M3 and possibly CL63 are out, just too boring.

996 Turbo

M6

SL55

I think those are the most realistic but only because there are no Lotus worth talking about here.

Added another couple of bits I found and the switch panels are back up for sale because I can't get any contact with the guy who wanted them. There's also a few other parts I'm still waiting on payment for, so may end up back up for grabs :)

• 3 weeks later...