2 spotted in 5 mins

buster

I stick a note in my phone when I see one in London. not seen one since 23rd July,

and I'm out and about most days in the Zed.

As rare as rocking "horse poo" in Town... :scare:

Its all about Dat Bugatti in town.

• Like 1

I see hundreds of them, on a daily basis it's not uncommon to run out of fingers. I only ever bother to report sightings of enthusiast looking owned cars like the one in the que on Monday for the channel tunnel.

Where...!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've spotted only a few fellow members on the forum. I've given up waving, flashing or anything of this kind.

I just don't see that many Zeds, if I do it's the ones that are not enthusiasts.

• Like 1

Literally everywhere. There seems to me loads in Dorset and hants, but I see them on the motorway and literally anywhere. If I remember il count how many I see in the way home tomorrow. Bear in mind I do a fair few miles, about a thousdand a week on average all over the place. Admittedly I can't remember seeing any since I arrived in Europe on Monday but that's nothing off really. Seen two ferraris California's a lambo mercelago and a tesla today.

Anyone else seen an I8 (that new BMW) yet?

Yes, saw one today and it baffled me for about 5 minutes what it was as I was stating at it in traffic, then we moved and I could see the BMW badge and it clicked.

Very futuristic looking on the road next to some fiestas and a van!

Literally everywhere. There seems to me loads in Dorset and hants, but I see them on the motorway and literally anywhere. If I remember il count how many I see in the way home tomorrow. Bear in mind I do a fair few miles, about a thousdand a week on average all over the place. Admittedly I can't remember seeing any since I arrived in Europe on Monday but that's nothing off really. Seen two ferraris California's a lambo mercelago and a tesla today.

Do you know what a 350Z / 370Z looks like...!!!

If you see them everywhere, and I live in London and see very few and I drive around Town

most days and probably see a few thousand cars a day.

Maybe I'm not observant enough or your confusing the Zed shape with something else...Just saying.. :scare: :scare:

• Like 2

Anyone else seen an I8 (that new BMW) yet?

Yes, saw one today and it baffled me for about 5 minutes what it was as I was stating at it in traffic, then we moved and I could see the BMW badge and it clicked.

Very futuristic looking on the road next to some fiestas and a van!

Yup saw one myself the other evening thought to myself WTF is that!!

I couldn't get close enough with the stupid BMW drivers floating in lanes they shouldn't be in when there's no cars in either the first or second lanes but hey ho.

Yes I definatly know what they look like lol, I thought about buying one at one stage but decided against it. Not to mention the ones I encounter through meets with the zclub etc. I'm guessing your just not as observant as myself, a lot of them are silver it seems. Maybe there just arnt many in London for some reason it is a seperate country within the uk after all, it's a weird place. As I say il try to remember to count on the way home tomorrow, it's a 3.5 hour drive on the uk side so should be plenty of oppertunity to see some.

• Like 1

Yes I definatly know what they look like lol, I thought about buying one at one stage but decided against it. Not to mention the ones I encounter through meets with the zclub etc. I'm guessing your just not as observant as myself, a lot of them are silver it seems. Maybe there just arnt many in London for some reason it is a seperate country within the uk after all, it's a weird place. As I say il try to remember to count on the way home tomorrow, it's a 3.5 hour drive on the uk side so should be plenty of oppertunity to see some.

Look forward to your score. :surrender:

I'm in Town most of today and will also count how many I see. :thumbs:

Look forward to your score. :surrender:

I'm in Town most of today and will also count how many I see. :thumbs:

I did 92 miles around London Today including the North Circular. Number of Zeds I saw...NONE..!! :shrug:

How many did you see....?? :teeth:

I must admitt I saw one, just one, on the a12 I believe it was, grey/silver colour. TBF though it was pitch black as I drove home in the middle if the night as I caught an earlier ferry so not much of an experiment. I didnt really see many cars lol, I was on my own on the m3 for a good while.

I will keep my eyes peeled, I'm off work for the next 4 days though! Woop

• Like 1

I must admitt I saw one, just one, on the a12 I believe it was, grey/silver colour. TBF though it was pitch black as I drove home in the middle if the night as I caught an earlier ferry so not much of an experiment. I didnt really see many cars lol, I was on my own on the m3 for a good while.

I will keep my eyes peeled, I'm off work for the next 4 days though! Woop

Count the number you see over the weekend. :thumbs:

Do you reckon it will run into hundreds again...?? ;)

I see hundreds of them, on a daily basis it's not uncommon to run out of fingers. I only ever bother to report sightings of enthusiast looking owned cars like the one in the que on Monday for the channel tunnel.

Where has this lot gone then..!!! :scare: :scare:

"I see hundreds of them, (note the comma lol) on a daily basis it's not uncommon to run out of fingers"(contrary to popular belief I only have 10 fingers)

I didn't go anywhere yesterday, I won't see many on the way from the lounge to the bathroom will I :p give us a chance ey. Don't worry il find done for you. There are plenty if them out there. Had a dig about only 7500 on the road apparently which surprised me I would have thought more based on how frequently I see them.

• Like 1

"I see hundreds of them, (note the comma lol) on a daily basis it's not uncommon to run out of fingers"(contrary to popular belief I only have 10 fingers)

I didn't go anywhere yesterday, I won't see many on the way from the lounge to the bathroom will I :p give us a chance ey. Don't worry il find done for you. There are plenty if them out there. Had a dig about only 7500 on the road apparently which surprised me I would have thought more based on how frequently I see them.

Well I saw ONE this WEEK, and that is owned by the manger of my local Tesco and is always

parked in the garage when I go for a fill up, and I did about 380 miles around London this week. :surrender:

Edited by WhackyWill