2 spotted in 5 mins

buster

Must say that I don't see many. Maybe one 350 a week in and around Nottingham. Spend a lot of time travelling to the North West and it's no different there. I can still count the number of 370s I've seen on one hand, and that's in 6 months of ownership.

Edited by hype
  • Like 1

370s are a fair bit rarer, they haven't sold that many in comparison as far as I was aware. I see them but probably only a few a month. By far the most common Nissan sports car I see about is the r35 and s14. I see a surprising amount of supras about, which I would say arnt common really.

There does seem to be a disproportionate amount z33s in Dorset and hants. I'm actually quite looking forward to going back to work to start counting hahaha

• Like 1

Ok then didn't run out of fingers, nearly lost one tidy but that's a seperate subject. I saw a total of 8 today.

Orange m27 heading towards Portsmouth at 7.30

Silver m27 Chichester 7.45

Silver import Belmount surrey 10.50

Silver tolwens(can't read my writing was in Surrey again) in a football club type place with a black z34 17.45

Silver 02 (private plate?) plate import heading southbound m3 near the m25 guy had an impressive beard 18.18

Gunmetal 07 plate heading south on the m3 near Winchester 18.54

Silver ferndown Dorset 7.30

I'm sure I probably passed more I didn't spot due to daydreaming, paying attention to the road and my inability to see through walls lol. Pretty average haul though

Ok then didn't run out of fingers, nearly lost one tidy but that's a seperate subject. I saw a total of 8 today.

Orange m27 heading towards Portsmouth at 7.30

Silver m27 Chichester 7.45

Silver import Belmount surrey 10.50

Silver tolwens(can't read my writing was in Surrey again) in a football club type place with a black z34 17.45

Silver 02 (private plate?) plate import heading southbound m3 near the m25 guy had an impressive beard 18.18

Gunmetal 07 plate heading south on the m3 near Winchester 18.54

Silver ferndown Dorset 7.30

I'm sure I probably passed more I didn't spot due to daydreaming, paying attention to the road and my inability to see through walls lol. Pretty average haul though

You must live in The Land of Zed..!! :scare: :scare:

Yesterday I did a zillion wet miles in London from Barnet, Harlsden, Edgeware Rd, Hyde Pk, Park Lane,

Victoria, Kensington, Chelsea, and back via Hammersmith, (got stuck in Notting Hill, something to do with a Carnival),

Hampsteaed, Golders Green and then down the North Circular...number of Zeds seen....NONE... :surrender: :surrender:

You say that but alot of those cars are far closer to you than me. As delboy says there are lots in Dorset, i was almost getting disappointed that I hadn't seen one (I knew I would) then there she was. I'm going into bournemouth this morning last time I was there, there were three in the same street parked up, that was unusual still happened though.

• Like 1

You say that but alot of those cars are far closer to you than me. As delboy says there are lots in Dorset, i was almost getting disappointed that I hadn't seen one (I knew I would) then there she was. I'm going into bournemouth this morning last time I was there, there were three in the same street parked up, that was unusual still happened though.

Think we will start needing photographic proof of all these Zeds... ;)

Well on my trip from Nottingam to Cheshire on Sunday I saw two. A black 370 convertible in Notts, and a grey 350 just outside Knutsford. Not put either on here as neither seemed remotely arsed by my "freiiinds" thumbs up.

Also saw one in Manchester on Monday night after the football, was on foot and heavily intoxicated so didn't attempt to make contact.

That's three in the space of two days for me, I consider that I lot!

• Like 1

Only saw two today, well technically one 350 a silver one on the m3 I also saw a black 370 on the m25.

You buy me a go pro will and il crack on lol, can't photograph them on my iPhone while driving now can I lol.

Not doubting you mate, I probably see 600 to a 1000 cars a day and see a 350Z / 370Z every few weeks if that.

maybe they have more sense not to drive them in town at 13 MPG..!! :thumbs:

I do have a theory. I'm basing this around the times and locations I seem to see the most of them, which happens to be near large towns and smaller cities, the outskirts of London etc rather than in the busy parts. I also seem to see an large proportion of them in peak hours 8-9 5-6. So this leads me to the conclusion that they are driven mostly to and from work for people that live and work quite close together. It doesn't appear to be a popular commuter car. In big cities there's a higher number of top end sports cars most of those kind of people own more than one car.

Basically what I'm saying is the demographic of owners that own zeds arnt commuters or city workers they are average salary earning 9-5 type people. It's obviously a massive generalisation and is based completely on assumption but I think that it's a fairly valid idea.

• Like 1