4 x wheel nuts

SamN

My point is Alex, is that you questioned how SamN was going to remove his locking wheel nuts from his car after he'd lost the key. i thought i was being helpful in letting you know that you can remove locking wheel nuts without a key and letting you know where you can get the relevant tools to enable you to do this as your previous post queried how he was going to do this. I apologize for bringing this to your attention as you weren't aware that such tools were available. That is my point. :blush:

My point is Alex, is that you questioned how SamN was going to remove his locking wheel nuts from his car after he'd lost the key. i thought i was being helpful in letting you know that you can remove locking wheel nuts without a key and letting you know where you can get the relevant tools to enable you to do this as your previous post queried how he was going to do this. I apologize for bringing this to your attention as you weren't aware that such tools were available. That is my point. :blush:

I think that you are getting a bit confused here.

You sent me a PM out the blue to which I had no idea what you were rabbiting on about.

Now you post up here with some form of explanation.

Of course I know that these tools are available as I used to sell them and also have used them many times.

Thank you for your input which should help others, and I hope that this clears up your misunderstanding.

Alex. :)

• Like 1