Hello, I'm a RX8 owner looking to possibly buy a 350z. EDIT: Just brought one!

Thanks for the welcome. It's just as good close up as in the photos too.

So great to drive and I will save tonne on fuel. I was getting 40mpg+ on the motorway if the computer is accurate. The RX8 will do 25 mpg at the very best.

I haven't had chance to take it out without traffic yet so I'm about to take it for it's first proper drive. Can't wait!

Thanks for the welcome. It's just as good close up as in the photos too.

So great to drive and I will save tonne on fuel. I was getting 40mpg+ on the motorway if the computer is accurate. The RX8 will do 25 mpg at the very best.

I haven't had chance to take it out without traffic yet so I'm about to take it for it's first proper drive. Can't wait!

That's great MPG for any car let alone a 3.5L V6 sports GT. B)

My Zed's a little bit modded and the best I've seen is 30-34MPG+/- on the motorways but that's at "just" above the posted limit.

Maybe my right foot need's to lose some weight. :lol:;)

:welcome:

I had an RX8 for 2 years before purchasing my Zed about 10months ago. I thought the RX8 was great to be fair (not half as bad as everyone makes them out to be) but the 350Z is just a beast and better in every way! I have loved every moment with it so far. You wont regret your purchase :teeth:

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

This is such an amazing car! I love it!

At first the only things I prefered about my RX8 were the handling and extra revs. The Z felt a bit heavy round corners however after a few drives I've adjusted to the weight and it seems to corner just as good as my RX8. The sound of the engine is amazing! It growls when it's given gas and it just purs when it's ticking over.

Rotary engines all sound rough and I've heard many including fresh rebuilds. Not the case with this car. i was just listening to it on my drive and giving it a tiny bit of gas. The sound of the engine and exhaust are as soothing to my ears as good music!

In 15 years of driving, I never got flashed by other drivers and a thumbs up or even one guy waving his arms saying 'I want that car!' because of how fast it is. It's happened 4 times now in 5 drives since I had it. It happens between traffic lights on a national speed limit dual carriageway near to my house. I obviously didn't go over the speed limit but I wouldn't even need to, there's an instant gap that just gets bigger then slow for the next lights and get admiration! On the same road my RX8 would have trouble with everything half decent that tried the same thing. No more TDis giving me hassle :p

Edited by leet8845
  • Like 1