Touareg or XC90 (Anyone with experience of either)

rtbiscuit

The volvo is a nice car to drive and be in. A little plastic like in some places but for a 2.4 d5 it can definitely shift. What one did you buy?

got the 2.4 D5 SE LUX EXEC, basically got all the gizmos, plus TV's in headrest for the kids. Even has phone and my favourite toy is a minidisk player. Which is awesome as I still use MD and didn't know till after I bought it.

Have to say even the sound system is pretty good.the surround function on it great. Music sounds like its in the middle of the car

Actually really enjoying it, but for completely different reasons.

Yeah I think I know what you mean mate :)

its never going to be the jag, but things like yesterday, all our deliveries arrived at the office. Downside is my deptment is other end of the building. Lots of boxes.

So drove the Volvo round filled the entire boot and drove it back. Sounds silly but I found it tremendously satisfying.

Today owes able to take the kids to their first day at nursery. Couldn't do it in the jag. So previously my wife used to do most of the kids driving. I'm loving that I can do my own thing with the kids now.

Actually really enjoying it, but for completely different reasons.

Yeah I think I know what you mean mate :)

its never going to be the jag, but things like yesterday, all our deliveries arrived at the office. Downside is my deptment is other end of the building. Lots of boxes.

So drove the Volvo round filled the entire boot and drove it back. Sounds silly but I found it tremendously satisfying.

Today owes able to take the kids to their first day at nursery. Couldn't do it in the jag. So previously my wife used to do most of the kids driving. I'm loving that I can do my own thing with the kids now.

Happy times, enjoy :)