grounding kit

xStric9x

just so you know, i got my grounding kit from these and it did the trick. The gold battery didn't fit my battery but that was my fault as i had a non Nissan battery on my car.

I can't really compare between the two as ive not seen the spills kit but the cables seem good quality, instructions wern't the best but theirs a guide online somewhere that you can use anyway.

As Sarnie says, it'll be down to the quality of the cable. I dont know which is better TBH but the kit I have from Spill says chemical and heat proof copper cables, so that sounds good to me! Want to make sure it can take the heat. On the flip side Sinbad can vouch for the eBay ones and you can get them in fancy colours. Depends if you want a little more safety (potentially) with Spills or nicer looking ones ;) Oh and IIRC spills is a 6/7 cable kit and that is a 5 cable kit.

Sorry for stupidity what does a grounding kit do???????? And why didnt the car come with one????

A grounding kit improves the cars 'earthing'. It claims to clear up the lumpy idle and smooth out the acceleration in first amoungst a couple of other things. I put one on both my zeds and felt the difference. Others (Tim) have them and thought there was no difference at all. I think it depends on how well earthed your car came out of the factory.

:)

Sorry for stupidity what does a grounding kit do???????? And why didnt the car come with one????

A grounding kit improves the cars 'earthing'. It claims to clear up the lumpy idle and smooth out the acceleration in first amoungst a couple of other things. I put one on both my zeds and felt the difference. Others (Tim) have them and thought there was no difference at all. I think it depends on how well earthed your car came out of the factory.

so its not a placebo effect?

so its not a placebo effect?

Maybe maybe not ;)