Hooch Build

Hooch

Mmmmmmm I completely forgot about that one, thought they only did the burnt tips one.

That's deffo something to think about, just don't want tips that are too small.

I do have to say GM, I think you may have a problem, to much forum posting rotts the brain. ;)

I don't think I have seen a thread without post from you!

Mmmmmmm I completely forgot about that one, thought they only did the burnt tips one.

That's deffo something to think about, just don't want tips that are too small.

I do have to say GM, I think you may have a problem, to much forum posting rotts the brain. ;)

I don't think I have seen a thread without post from you!

Now I know that's not true ~ I don't like cyclists much so have stayed well clear of that thread. :dry::lol:;)

• 8 months later...

Well its been hit again, I don't know why I bother trying to keep it mint. No idea who it was this time but it will need a respray to fix it as the lacquer has obviously flexed less than the plastic.

Any idea what kind of price I'm looking at for a bumper respray and if required getting it blended with the wings and bonnet?

20150714_173910.jpg

Edited by Hooch

I'm dreading the day some lorry/binman scrapes my car. It's a toss up between playing car hop scotch ( driveway only fits 2 cars ) and parking on the road. I don't want to start her up then drive 50 feet and then turn her off again. But at the same time, I don't want a relatively wide car parked on a small ish road. Someone already clipped my Beemer, and that's smaller! We have like a chicane system cause there's too many cars.

I feel bad for you man, especially seeing as it's now the 2nd time someone else did this! Maybe take it back to the place that did the back end?

My guess is that will cost at least £300 for just a bumper respray, not sure about the rest I'm afraid.

Keep us posted, and if you find the buggers, I have a spare baseball bat, minimal questions asked ;)