**Sold** 350Z Fujitsubo Titanium exhaust and Cobra SS Y-Pipe

mattross1313

Next up in the garage clearance is my rather rare exhaust system. I bought the Titanium system last year and got it repaired by a local metal shop. The exhaust works as expected, looks great, weighs nothing and will earn you cool points!!...seriously, don't bother with stripping your interior to save weight....buy this :)

The Fujitsubo back box and mid pipe and full titanium, the weight of these items are comical! super lightweight!! I'm struggling to find full specs online but I did find a web page some time ago that listed this item at well over $2000 USD new! The Ti Fujitsubo is the system that comes with the Z etched into the back box.

When I bought the exhaust one exhaust hanger mount was missing from the back box, the box itself had a dent in the top and the pipe into the back box was slightly bent. The exhaust bracket has been replaced with a stainless steel custom build to match the Ti mount on the other side, and it looks fabulous. I have had all this repaired and is now working fine, the dent is still in the box but cannot be seen when fitted to the car (even with a bumper tuck). Whilst in the shop being repaired the guy flamed the tips of the exhaust so they have a blue tint to them too :)

When I fitted the Cobra Y pipe the join to the Ti system was blowing slightly so I took it to another local shop to see what the problem was, they told me they have to slightly adjust the Cobra join to the mid pipe to get a better fit....however now it is off the car is looks just like it did the day I bought it. So I think they told me some lies and maybe just fitted a new gasket.

So to sum up -

- Fujitusbo full titanium back box and mid pipe

- Super light weight

- All damage repaired and not visible when fitted

- Nice sounding system, quiet on idle but livens up when you give it some loud pedal

- Cobra Y pipe way less than 12 months old

- Y pipe has some wear to one of the flexi's due to being lowered, but still works fine

- Back box and mid pipe have some scratches, again from being low.

I am looking for £500 collected for the whole lot. Which given the rarity of the Titanium system I feel is a good price. I am based near Bournemouth, very near to the 'Zed Shed'.

4ECDB318-6E7F-4681-B513-68214DE19423.jpg

41C9177F-F560-4295-B4A7-E53EF3481469.jpg

1657D628-05AE-44F8-8F11-B98A82C56776.jpg

Etching onto the backbox

87A87E16-A2BF-4789-9DC5-A9727C149C24_1.jpg

Scratch to underneath of mid pipe box

1DE17605-6C42-4E87-877D-E0F8FC6D549E_1.jpg

Y pipe flexis

78967315-4154-444B-963A-4CF780F0EB6F_2.jpg

8BE870AD-391D-4622-A340-21FB70B2D392_1.jpg

New exhaust mount, followed by original. Lovely bit of craftsman ship.

487B8773-63F7-4C67-97A5-D2CD47636A2F_1.jpg

80CC4A94-B37C-4574-9A07-B22D6C545D2E.jpg

Dent in top rear of back box

EFAF578A-DFA0-4334-A8F5-894B2FAFEFD5.jpg

Few pictures when fitted, not the best pic but you can see the lovely etching on the back box, and see that the dent it nowhere near visible :)

IMG_0358.jpg

Edited by mattross1313

Thanks Humpertron :D

You know what they say Matt...

Five sisters and they are all hotter than a mustangs exhaust! ( ok that should say Matt's fuji exhaust :))

Edited by Humpy

Let me know chaps. Parello - noise isn't everything, with your awesome car you need an awesome rare exhaust :lol:

Five sisters and they are all hotter than a mustangs exhaust! ( ok that should say Matt's fuji exhaust :))

Aaah man are we doing this again! :lol:

Let me know chaps. Parello - noise isn't everything, with your awesome car you need an awesome rare exhaust :lol:

Aaah man are we doing this again! :lol:

Maybe ;)

you got a close up of the damage / dent to the back box?

Hi Steve, I was in the garage this morning so snapped these before heading to work. The pics make this looks bigger/worse than it is so I tried to add some scale with the tape measure. Originally this was just a dent in the box, the guy who did the new exhaust hanger attempted to remove the dent by welding a rod onto the dent, pulling it out, then remove the weld marks. This kind of worked, but still left the marks you can see in the picture. I was a little miffed at first, but when fitted to the car you cannot see any of this so all was well in the end. First pic is the dent when I first bought the system, second two I took this morning.

IMG_0307.jpg

F41BDBF9-BA86-4D5E-8BC3-1D2D44D56007.jpg

E67BC940-0DA4-40FD-8519-04D9E3B0EA17.jpg

VERY tempted..... Hmmmmm

And your not 'too' far away either huh B)

Also, for reference, this system eaaaasily fits inside a Z. This is my mate Matt when we picked up my Fujitsubo system, along with Busters Japspeed. Plenty of room :lol:

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Edited by mattross1313