350z GT UK "53" 60k Silver

hadZ

I have for sale my Silver 350z GT spec UK model First registered in Dec 2003 - 53 plate. It has 60000 miles on the clock, an average of 6k miles per year. Used sparingly on the weekends and longer journeys - this is not my run around.It has 2 previous owners and full Nissan service history - last service carried out in May 2014. I have owned the car for 4 years - and in my possession has only been run on high octane fuel. No accidents or finance, so is 100% HPI clear. Being a GT spec model, it has all the usual GT luxuries; heated seats, cruise control, black leather seats, cruise control, bose system, brembo brakes, xenon lights, ac, and bluetooth.It has 19" alloys with good tyres all around and has spacers fitted. It is also professionally lowered on tein springs. It has had a new exedy clutch and lightweight flywheel fitted around 50k miles. A new battery fitted last year - still has 4 years under warranty.Taxed until Oct and has 12 months MOT. I have the original folder with original manuals and booklets, 2 keys and the master key. The car is in very good condition and is mechanically sound. In my four years I have had no issues, and only had to change wear and tear parts - the new owner will not need to spend any money on it!Side skirts and spoiler are wrapped - Can easily be reverted to original

Genuine reason for sale

£6300 ono

download_zpsf7f8effb.png

IMAG0716_zpsnr1wapne.jpg

IMAG0718_1_zpshnqrhzub.jpg

IMAG0705_zps2c11vc68.jpg

IMAG0703_zpsz9vuyqwz.jpg

IMAG0702_zpsvasnynxf.jpg

Edited by hadZ

• 2 weeks later...