Defi Setup/HKS Wideband

Ian

I am selling the following items. I'm fitting a Race Tech dash to the Supra so will no longer need these :) and seeing as theres a lot of people going FI at the moment, these are the bare minimum gauges you need to be running IMO ;)

Defi Setup

Boost Gauge (2.0 Bar), Oil Temp Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Control unit, extension cables. (Blue illumination BF series 60MM gauges)

This is the new version Defi setup so has the small remote control to set the gauges up rather than doing it on the main control box so this can now be hidden away neatly,

I bought them brand new last year & they have done around 3000 miles since I fitted them.

Note: I forgot to pick up the oil sensors today when I went up to the garage but I will collect them next week if anyone buys them this weekend :)

IMG_1157Medium_zps8caed3ea.jpg

IMG_1159Medium_zps3f07e8ae.jpg

IMG_1158Medium_zps346fbb73.jpg

IMG_1163Medium_zps126dfd3e.jpg

and just to show how 60mm gauges fit in a z - these are the amber ones in my old Z ;)

DSC_3451.jpg

DSC_3400.jpg

DSC_3426.jpg

£450 + Delivery

HKS AFK

I bought this about 4 years ago when I went FI on my first Z. Have had it in every car since, its been my lucky charm :lol:

Can be setup to use 2 wideband sensors & can also monitor knock. It can also be linked into other HKS equipment.I'll also chuck in some o2 boss adaptors with it.

NOTE: I only have the one sensor for it these days & same as the oil sensors, I left in the garage today.

IMG_1165Medium_zps9e873362.jpg

IMG_1164Medium_zps3f6fd60f.jpg

Fitted to my Z

DSC_3450.jpg

Fitted to my GTR

DSC_4331.jpg

And the Supra

IMG_0898_zps43056456.jpg

£550

I'm not taking any offers with the HKS gauge, I'm quite happy to keep that - its been with me so long its like a child :blush:

Hmm

Tempting to upgrade the Defi's in my zed. Looks much neater with that smaller box and newer style gauges

What gauges have you got? Boost/oil Temp/AFR? 52mm?

Maybe you could sell yours on here after buying Ians. :D;) ;)

Yes slightly smaller. Boost, oil temp and oil pressure. Shall see how the bank recovers over next couple weeks before making commitments :lol:

• Like 1