New style 370z?

Baidan

oh, I`d not seen it, said on the email new for 2014, anyway not especially keen on the changes, you?

I like the fangs, so the front seems less aggressive to me. Not a fan which is odd as I always prefer the facelift on cars.

oh, I`d not seen it, said on the email new for 2014, anyway not especially keen on the changes, you?

I had the same email about an hour ago. I think for some reason 370ad is on his period today because everything he's posted hes had the arse on about something.

I had the same email about an hour ago. I think for some reason 370ad is on his period today because everything he's posted hes had the arse on about something.

oh I see a bit err tetchy !!... :rant:

I was just asking if he meant the new wheels/bumper which did come out in 2013....that is all. Wasn't getting the hump about anything.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/paris-motor-show/paris-motor-show-2012-nissan-370z-facelift

chill_pill.preview.jpg

^ Yeah, Will370z mentioned this a while back; can't really see anything on the 'net about it, but I guess sales don't justify continuing with it.

Yup I was informed they sold, now memory is dodgy but it was either 15 or 50 uk wide last year, so they have ceased them for the uk. Means my car will hold it's value better so it's an added bonus.

• Like 1