Ians Photo Thread

Ian

I decided that since I don't post enough pictures of my car I should start my own photo thread :teeth: Especially as I washed the car tonight and took a few new pics B)

100_1615Medium.jpg

100_1617Medium.jpg

100_1618Medium.jpg

100_1620Medium.jpg

100_1621Medium.jpg

100_1622Medium.jpg

100_1623Medium.jpg

100_1624Medium.jpg

Just waiting on another 1 or 2 things for it then I'm finished with the mods for this year :lol:

One thing that is really obvious is that I need a better camera but that won't be until I've researched them :surrender:

Looking good chap :teeth:

You need two more small things, bonnet lifters (from Bigphil) and silver indicator bulbs :thumbs:

:ninja:

How easy are the indicator bulbs to fit?

Meant to be quite easy. I think the front can be done without removing the fender liner, but need to search on it, basically can be done from the top of the light. The rear involves popping a few clips and removing the rear light cluster I think, but nothing major.

Tein s springs should do it nicely, how wide are the back wheels though as heard it depends, mine are 10.5 inches wide at the rear so not sure if I lower if it will rub, my rear tyres are 185 x 19 x 30 :scare:

10.5" rears with 285/35/19 tyres (I think)

19s are plenty big enough Stuey, yours could do with lowering a bit at the rear aswell though :p

Tein s springs should do it nicely, how wide are the back wheels though as heard it depends, mine are 10.5 inches wide at the rear so not sure if I lower if it will rub, my rear tyres are 185 x 19 x 30 :scare:

19s are plenty big enough Stuey, yours could do with lowering a bit at the rear aswell though :p

sweet yeh stuey low enough so you can put your knee down on the ground when cornering lol :p;)

sweet yeh stuey low enough so you can put your knee down on the ground when cornering lol :p;)

no worries there.................

left handers a bit of a struggle tho....!! :teeth:

If that piccy is from this afternoon then somebody has been really busy ;)

If that piccy is from this afternoon then somebody has been really busy ;)

nooo..... was from a while back that................ ;)

will clean it soon............. :blush: