Cobham Services 29/07/14

AliveBoy

Not been written yet and hate to be the protocol man but:

All the usual rules apply in short though...

Remember you are representing 350z-uk, bad behaviour is not tolerated at any meet

Its a public place and should be treated with respect so no stupid behaviour such as doughnuts/wheel spinning out the car park or the like, leave that to silly boys outside Ace Cafe

Et cetera et cetera :thumbs:

cobham_zps45f2e658.jpg

• Like 2

well said, I forgot to mention all those things. Also, drive like an idiot and I'll shop you in :thumbs: Literally, that second I'll dial 101 and they'll have your reg number :)

*I'm not an idiot, I just live locally, and I don't want my Z to be associated with anything stupid :)

• Like 1

well said, I forgot to mention all those things. Also, drive like an idiot and I'll shop you in :thumbs: Literally, that second I'll dial 101 and they'll have your reg number :)

*I'm not an idiot, I just live locally, and I don't want my Z to be associated with anything stupid :)

Hold on you love shitting on your door step, from what i recall ;)

• Like 2

Might as well shop myself in before I get there.

• Like 1

I may or may not be coming tomorrow depending the weather, see my thread for more information :lol:

Do it :lol:

I have no passenger side wheel arch cover at the moment so if it's pissing with rain I'm not going anywhere :lol:

I have HALF of one you can have :D