Rear wheel tracking - bushes/arm

AMT

Ok so got my four tyres BUT the guy brought me over to show me an issue. the front was ok, but the rear he could not budge due to the bolts or the actual arms etc. He wasn't sure if it'd be a new bush/arm because he couldn't adjust the tracking on the rear Can you get the bush for the rear arms itself or is it a full arm. Ill get it checked at my service due soon to determine the issue but just thought id ask and see if anyone else has ? He showed me an 'insider' type bolt that he could not adjust or something.

Edited by AMT

The guy is probably a dick and he could not loosen the adjusting bolt, common issue with unskilled labour.

STEADY ON YOUNG MAN. I'm a Dick as well you know and I can loosen adjusting bolts Ha ha (maybe I shouldn't admit to that on air)

Hmm, their fairly good too, wouldn't get my tyres anywhere else. BUT, I'll just get David at Infiniti to hopefully sort it out at the service. Also ...good news! my exhaust is blowing haha... time for something special me thinks! :blush:... the money just pourith out of this car haha :lol:

Not sure :blush: He just said he didn't wanna touch it incase something else broke. Meh I'll see what Infiniti can do. I must say though, I hate lookin' under my Zed, the rust.... lol