Bookmarks

Flex

Didnt the old site have a bookmark facility?

I know you can follow topics and look at the topics followed but would it be possible to have a bookmark option? Which I would use for technical stuff as opposed to just something I want to keep track on i.g. major internet rows.

Edited by Flex

In theory it's not a bad idea, although given how the site works with archiving threads now I wonder if it would just be easier to create your own set of bookmarks within your browser. You could then sync that across all platforms, if using a decent browser.

In theory it's not a bad idea, although given how the site works with archiving threads now I wonder if it would just be easier to create your own set of bookmarks within your browser. You could then sync that across all platforms, if using a decent browser.

I only just heard you through the door.

Sounds like a plan. I've not used bmks much since started using lastpass as works well as both but not for this sort of thing.

As Dan says.

I use browser bookmarks for most of the forums I frequent.

With archiving etc you would run the risk of losing bookmarks.

Also it's another mod to the software. Which we are endeavouring to keep as stock as possible as it makes it easier to fix!

Obviously though if it garners enough support the Team would look into it.