I stunned other drivers today

Ekona

Used to regularly go past them at 80+ on the M11 in the morning, everyone else did so why not :)

However, was caught in a quandary while driving on Autobahn the other day, they were doing about 100mph, I wanted to go faster but I couldnt bring myself to go past them :lol:

:lol: perfect opportunity

Sent from the golf club...

Have to say though, that's the first time I've ever been in a position to properly overtake a police car (as opposed to changing lane on a DC or MW) and I always wondered if I'd have the balls to do it! :lol:

Never stops me, I usually sit on 80 on the speedo which is maybe 75? Never going to get stopped doing a steady speed like that :)

Yep, me also :)

Burnt a copper off at the lights once...up to 40mph

Never realised it was a 30 limit :oops: ......he immediately pulled in front and booked me for speeding!

Years ago me and my pals did something similar, it resulted in this......

1930929_31822037729_962_n.jpg

Nothing to be proud of, tho judging by the look on our faces we seem pretty happy with ourselves! I can look back and laugh about it, that was over 7 year ago now, I've grew up a lot since those days and I have a clean license now :thumbs:

Edited by nowhereboy
  • Like 1