A mods a mod..

Baidan

Do the number plate lights :thumbs: much better led and the boot light, also did the reversing lights

Hi,yeah did the plate lights,boot light and side lights led a while back, going to do the rear indicators next, bit of a flaff to swap them out, but next on list..

Do the number plate lights :thumbs: much better led and the boot light, also did the reversing lights

Hi,yeah did the plate lights,boot light and side lights led a while back, going to do the rear indicators next, bit of a flaff to swap them out, but next on list..

Faff it's a pia ! The whole boot has to come out ! Not much chance if changing a bulb at the side of the road

I fitted led indicators with a resistor, worked fine but not bright enough imo, so swopped them back

True, but planning on using Dynamat in the boot so all has to come out anyway. Using sliver bulbs not led for the indicators, just picked girlfriend up and noticed with the new GTR lens you can see a faint light on the interior LEDs, looks ok though, going to get the red button start next, then stick a GTR badge on the front and the jobs done lol,,,,

True, but planning on using Dynamat in the boot so all has to come out anyway. Using sliver bulbs not led for the indicators, just picked girlfriend up and noticed with the new GTR lens you can see a faint light on the interior LEDs, looks ok though, going to get the red button start next, then stick a GTR badge on the front and the jobs done lol,,,,

No need to worry about that ~ it's just because the LED's have a lower resistance than the standard glass bulbs and as there is always power running through them they will light up ever so slightly.

GTR lenses look very cool btw ~ great little mod. B);)

Always good to see even the small things being changed/modded. On this occasion, i actually prefer the frosted look of the 370z lights!

Good job on the indicators! Ive done my rears, but never bothered with the front indicators/side lights just yet!!

Always good to see even the small things being changed/modded. On this occasion, i actually prefer the frosted look of the 370z lights!

Good job on the indicators! Ive done my rears, but never bothered with the front indicators/side lights just yet!!

Oh, well when together the frosted lens in comparison looks very dated, even with LED`s, plus the GTR lens match the boot lens (also LED).