front bumper removal 2005 model

nissanjuke

car has running lights in reflector slots,lights wired into sidelights,i am told I will have to take front bumber off.

please advise,best way as I want to check lights,they are not working :wacko:

I want to do this myself as garages labour not cheap!

:surrender:help ps I have jet washers on bumpers.

Running lights in '05 reflectors will be aftermarket mod, in most cases wired to the sidelights, if the side lights still work then it will be the lights in the reflector themselves.

Bumper off requires removal of the six poppers on the top, two bolts behind arch liners each side and two bolts on bottom corners and then possibly then OEM chin spoiler/deflector will need removing

Running lights in '05 reflectors will be aftermarket mod, in most cases wired to the sidelights, if the side lights still work then it will be the lights in the reflector themselves.

Bumper off requires removal of the six poppers on the top, two bolts behind arch liners each side and two bolts on bottom corners and then possibly then OEM chin spoiler/deflector will need removing

As mentioned today, bumper removal seems daunting....but is actually very easy on the 350Z. :D Glad to see your keeping it shiny :teeth: