Momo Steering Wheel Boss

SiriusProjects

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a Momo Jet Steering Wheel via a company on Ebay and also asked them to include a Momo Boss for a 350z.

The problem is my local garage had the car this morning to fit it all, but I've just had a call from them to say that the boss won't fit.

There is an aperture on the boss for the wires to feed up through, but it is nowhere near big enough for the main connector.

I'm going to call the company in question, but just wondered if anyone on the forum has had a similar problem with a momo boss.

Thanks.

The momo boss' on eBay are generally copies in my experience and have little to no R&D put into them.

I'm willing to bet it's the same boss they use on the entire Nissan range as they all use the same 56mm (?) spline.

There was a fitment guide in the box and it does state that it will fit a nissan 300zx, nissan 200sx and a nissan 100nx, but no mention of it fitting a 350.

I phoned the company I got it from and they have asked me to return it and will give me a full refund.

In the meantime, I have ordered a HKB boss.