[SOLD]Door cards

spursmaddave

Just realised I still had these in the garage even though I haven't had a Zed for over a year :lol:

Sold as seen, I bought them with a view to covering them with some alcantara leather or similar like I did with my roof and modding the speakers to face in a bit but never got round to it!

They do not have seat switches or air vents but they do have door handles and passenger grab rail which are all in good order so if you wanted to spray those I would sell them and probably bin the cards....

Arm rests are there and I have a spare set too, can't remember how I manage to have spare ones :lol:

There is damage on the passenger one, I wasn't concerned as I was covering them, took a close up photo.

Would prefer collection from Northfleet, Kent (nr Bluewater) but if you just want the handles and grab rail then I will post if you cover the cost :)

So £40 for everything collected or £30+p&p for handles & grab rails, arm rests

If someone buys the handles etc and someone wants just the door cards they can have them free collected or they will go to the tip...

su4y6age.jpg

ybubu4y8.jpg

7ymajyhy.jpg

8y8y3a6y.jpg

Thanks for looking :teeth:

Sent from the golf club...

Damn I'm after a door handle. That was quick !

Yeah sorry someone has snapped up the lot :console:

No worries mine has been badly scratched since I bought the car nearly six years ago , guess I'll hav to live with it ! Haha

unfrickin believable.

Did you want them mate? If the buyer drops out then they are yours :)

Sent from the golf club...

Cool not desperate for them but thought I could have a play around with them.