Luis Suarez Bite Bottle Opener!

I have just ordered a bunch of these from my supplier, Pretty funny and I thought a lot of you football guys may be interest in there :lol::stir:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luis-Suarez-Bite-Bottle-Opener-World-Cup-2014-Uruguay-Liverpool-Barcelona-/121379459091?pt=UK_Collectables_Breweriana_SM&hash=item1c42c79013

Take a peak, please read the full listing,

regards

• Like 1

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad, all that talent and all anyone will remember is the biting!!

Personally for his, at least, third biting offence I would ban him for life - a bit extreme possibly but he clearly hasn't learnt :stir:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows that bought one here, as explain on ebay dispatch date was supposed to be the end of july.

However... They arrived today - 2 weeks early :) So over the weekend I will package them up and ship them out, there is roughly 150 to package and post from various selling platforms so I will do the ebay ones first

Just so everyone knows that bought one here, as explain on ebay dispatch date was supposed to be the end of july.

However... They arrived today - 2 weeks early :) So over the weekend I will package them up and ship them out, there is roughly 150 to package and post from various selling platforms so I will do the ebay ones first

Cool, I'm looking forward to getting mine! :)