No cars for miles, park up, fecking twots, rear bumper damaged

Hofner

I seen the comment before about the mobility scooter or the likes. Do you think it could go fast enough to cause that much damage? I just imagine a wee scooter bumping into and off the car really easy at 3-5 mph.

Were there any of those trolley sheds or whatever you call them where all the trolleys hang out close? Maybe one of the wee golf cart things that pull them around.

Were there any of those trolley sheds or whatever you call them where all the trolleys hang out close? Maybe one of the wee golf cart things that pull them around.

Would explain the blue if you said it was in Tesco, might be a blue cart thing

It was about 5 car park spaces away from trolley park i think at least, whole block of spaces all around empty apart from me, same when i got back, was in sainsburys, will check what carts they use, cannot understand marks under the bumper, the closest thing to car was the recycling bins, but still a way off, going to send sainsburys an email asking why all car park not covered by cctv, they only cover parking near entrance

Boils my pi55 to see this, it happens all the time to Zeds. WHY..!!! :rant: :rant: :angry:

Not just Zeds, parked my daily in a supermarket car park the other day, it was early and there literally loads of free spaces, parked one space away from another car with free spaces to the other side, when i came back, a gurt van had squeezed in between me and the other car, rather than to the right of me where no other cars were parked!

Human mentality to heard i guess!

Edited by Jetpilot