My first attempt with Meguairs Deep Crystal 3 step...

AndyC

Show off ! :bleh:

Now, now ,jim, that's not nice ;):lol::lol::lol:

It was a bit childish, cos I'm envious. The car looks great!

By the way, where do you get the Collonite?

:p Jim, H5, Andyc, collinite 915 as Gixxer shows you also where to buy it, it is really good.

H5, whats Jetseal, is it a wax?

Cheers

SATS

:p Jim, H5, Andyc, collinite 915 as Gixxer shows you also where to buy it, it is really good.

Cheers

SATS

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Detail ... 118_16.htm

Protection Beyond Need, Shine Beyond Reason.

Jetseal109â„¢ is a unique anti-corrosion sealant developed to provide the finest finish & protection available for paint, fiberglass, aluminum, chrome, alloy metals, and other substrates. Developed exclusively for the aerospace industry, JETSEAL109â„¢ was engineered to provide the ultimate slick durable finish and multi layerable protection from the harshest environmental elements.

Cheers

SATS

Hi Sats,

As GIXXER found, it is a sealant rather than a wax or polish. It seems to be a bit of a breakthrough - it bonds really wwell with the paintwork and provides a huge amount of protection for a really long time. The build up would be Jetseal - wax - glaze. Brilliant for wheels too. ;)

Was interested to see if you had used 476S or 915. I've not played with Collinite yet but have seen the results. B)

Cheers

SATS

Hi Sats,

As GIXXER found, it is a sealant rather than a wax or polish. It seems to be a bit of a breakthrough - it bonds really wwell with the paintwork and provides a huge amount of protection for a really long time. The build up would be Jetseal - wax - glaze. Brilliant for wheels too. ;)

Was interested to see if you had used 476S or 915. I've not played with Collinite yet but have seen the results. B)

Hi H5

Would like to try jetseal on my Nismo's, am using Poorboys wheel wax at present.

SATS

Cheers

SATS

Hi Sats,

Hi H5

Would like to try jetseal on my Nismo's, am using Poorboys wheel wax at present.

SATS

It's made by Chemical Guys. Clean and Shiny have some stock at the moment I think. It would do well protecting the NISMO's (lucky g!t!) :p:thumbs:

Cheers

SATS

Hi Sats,

Hi H5

SATS

It's made by Chemical Guys. Clean and Shiny have some stock at the moment I think. It would do well protecting the NISMO's (lucky g!t!) :p:thumbs:

Lucky git say's thank's very much, and i will give it a go :teeth::p:lol::lol::lol: .

Cheers

SATS :teeth:

Cheers

SATS

Hi Sats,

Hi H5

SATS

Lucky git say's thank's very much, and i will give it a go :teeth::p:lol::lol::lol: .

Cheers

SATS :teeth:

:lol::thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Just used the megs 3 step thingy. washed it twice, dried, claybar'd, megs 3 step. and.... WOW! I cant believe the finish it leaves. It really does look like a mirror finish. i was really impressed with the polish finish and the consistancy of the wax. B)

Just managed to finish in time before it went dark and rained :dry:

Just used the megs 3 step thingy. washed it twice, dried, claybar'd, megs 3 step. and.... WOW! I cant believe the finish it leaves. It really does look like a mirror finish. i was really impressed with the polish finish and the consistancy of the wax. B)

Just managed to finish in time before it went dark and rained :dry:

:thumbs:

Now add some P21S over the top to REALLY be wowed! ;)