Sat nav. on the 370Z.

Peak 370

I also get random speed camera messages when there are clearly none present, perhaps there was a speed camera close by when the nav was programmed which has since been taken down/moved, either way I think a false alarm is better than a ticket.... Not that any of us on here ever exceed the speed limit on public roads :)

I think updates are available but I imagine they would be expensive

as you scroll through teh options I thinkits says update? not pressed yet though so no idea how it would do it.. found this,,, bit dear!! but includes europe http://www.navigation.com/370Z-2010/Connect-Premium--X9--Europe-2012/nissan-eu/product/T1000-19883/en_GB/EUR/;pgid=BZBGAXMGDDxSR0W3b8MPh7qb00001cXW42ZR;sid=_Q81QRktT1g1QUqGBqtxSRMn-p7Eoh68DOxi75OT

As far as I know, the warnings include locations where mobile cameras are known to be set up from time to time. Also, I think it works on 'there's a camera in this area' radius as there's a fixed camera on a main road near where a friend lives and it tells me about three times that there's a camera as I'm driving around the roads near his house so I can only assume it means that particular one. :)

• 1 month later...