Hit and run on my van :(

Crb

So last night while fast asleep I was woken by the sound of screeching tyres and metal on metal. Naturally I darted outside only to find my T5 van had it's passanger side taken by a car that had just driven off 😭. The neighbour saw the car but didn't get the reg😔. I drove around for a bit but couldn't find the culprit tho.

Anyway after a trip to the bodyshop this morning it looks like it needs both a passanger door and a new sliding door.

Anyone know any good breaking companies that might have these.... Been on the t5 forum but as you lot are such a helpful bunch I thought I'd ask here as well.

Needless to say the leather seats for the zed are on the back burner ..... Again

*could of been worse the zed could have been parked where the van was

ruzuqeny.jpg

There's a few price comparison type sites for parts that are worth a shot.

List what you need and you'll get prices for the parts from various breakers.

Yep, had a look at those.... Best price so far £890 😔

With a full respray (to get rid of some rust) and new sign writing it's going to be over £2500. Undecided wether to go through insurance yet. The problem being I have a policy that covers anyone over 25 to drive it. Took me 5 years ncb to get that.

OR I just leave it as it is..... It still works..... Just leaves a not to stellar image of my company I suppose