Welcome to Tere's Neighborhood - Supercharged

Tere

Just a little video of my 350 running around the block in my neighborhood. If you lived in my neighborhood, this is what you would hear about every day.

Supercharged 350Z at 16psi, headers, testpipes and dual exhaust -- Tial BOV. Of course I never get above 3rd, but it will give you a little hint of what she sounds like at WOT on the open highway. Sorry about the wind noise -- the windows were open for better sound sensation. "I feel the need for speed!" -- in deference to Zedrush who thinks I'm Tom Cruise. So here's my little land jet (I love jet noise!)... :D:D:D

3.15MB video to download...

http://tere.net/t-z/tere350zsc-1.mpg

Thanks y'all. She definitely turns heads as folks try to figure out what in the heck is coming down the road.

It was a hoot yesterday when I pulled up next to another 350 -- we both had our windows open despite the 98 degree heat. She definitely turned the other driver's head, and I gave him a thumbs up and a grin, and then off with a hearty hi-ho Silver (oh, I forgot, my Z isn't silver and you'd have to remember the Lone Ranger).

You can play tunes with the BOV. :D:D:D

Hehehehe... I've done my share of round-abouts and actually went around them the correct way!

At least at the tail end of the video I switched to the left side of the road! I found it wasn't too difficult to adapt to a right-hand drive.

I miss the pubs -- they'd see you walking across the parking lot and by the time you got in the door your pint was waiting for you on the bar. Nothing like it in the States.

Correct. It dumps or blows off excess pressure to atmosphere. It opens and closes at around 11 psi of vaccuum (basically whenever you back off the throttle). The more pressure being blown off, the louder it gets.

I use Tial BOVs on my Zs. :thumbs: