Tyre's for 18" Rays on GT...

JoshC

Firstly, can anyone tell me what the tyre sizes will be on my Rays as I'm looking about online for some and can't be bothered to go out to the car park to check at the moment :blush:

Also, I have 3 with good tread and 1 front that needs chaning but I'm going to change 2 so that I have matching tyres on each side. Is there a better profile tyre to go for as the standard sizes on there atm look a tad chunky?

Cheers :)

Firstly, can anyone tell me what the tyre sizes will be on my Rays as I'm looking about online for some and can't be bothered to go out to the car park to check at the moment :blush:

Also, I have 3 with good tread and 1 front that needs chaning but I'm going to change 2 so that I have matching tyres on each side. Is there a better profile tyre to go for as the standard sizes on there atm look a tad chunky?

So too lazy to go to the car park, and too idle to use search?????? :stir:

18's will always look a little chunky, I wouldn't go for lower profile you will possibly have problems with the TC as the wheels will be turning quicker than it expects and it will be trying to correct it thinking you are slipping...

So too lazy to go to the car park, and too idle to use search?????? :stir:

Well was going to ask the lower profile question anyway so... ;)

225-45-18 FRONT

245-45-18 REAR

Edit because Dragster

18's will always look a little chunky, I wouldn't go for lower profile you will possibly have problems with the TC as the wheels will be turning quicker than it expects and it will be trying to correct it thinking you are slipping...

Thanks for the advice buddy, will stick to the standard then not to mess anything up :)

try black circle, just type your reg in.. www.blackcircles.com if you can manage that :D

Will have a go now, cheers :)

You want matching tyres each end not each side mate, unless you like going round in circles in one particular direction.....lol

Haha yeah that's what I meant mate, matching tyres on each axle :)

Thanks for the offer heaadrsuh but already sorted some now, cheers anyway!