Knocking over bumps and turns..

-Bradders-

Ok so you all know by now, i got snubbed with a bit of a shitter. it's cost me more than i wanted to spend out but you know what, i've decided i'm going to stick it out, you only here once and for a short time at that, i earn money to spend it, i dont car if i don't get it back when it comes to selling.

One concern of mine, only last week or so (900 miles on new clutch so far) i'm getting a knocking noise, when i turn the wheels, or when i go over a bump, I've used the search on here and i'm seeing all kinds of things, bananas, bushes, balls, lmao. i don't get any wheel wobble, what could be the issue?

I'd try and get a video but its a little too quiet as its outside noise.

Any help appreciated, Oh also, my brakes are stupidly low despite the previous owner saying there was plenty of life left, could this cause a clonking/knocking?

Thank you all, Sorry for keep popping up with issues lol

Banana arm issue stops making noise when you brake. I replaced my drop links thinking it was them but it wasn't. If you can have a look and see if any the bushes are fooked then you might be ok. If it does stop when braking you might find its the ball joint so its the Banana arm which isn't cheap.

• Like 1

What about if it knocks when you do brake? I have a front end knock, can't see any wear on the bushes on both sides of mine, and it's not the drop links as they are new Whiteline ones, thinking it's the banana arm ball joint. Can't find play anywhere and nothing came up on a recent mot either.