Second hand 370z prices

ross27

I bought my 370z in February, and at the time i knew i got a fairly good deal. Recently i have changed jobs, sold my flat, and looking to get a house with my girlfriend, so i have been looking at the possibility of getting a more practical car.

After searching Autotrader, i can only see one car under £16k, and the ones closest to my spec/condition are up around £17.5k and upwards. Considering i paid £15.5k for mine, and at the time there was a few around the same price, i find that hard to believe!

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just the time of year and folk want to enjoy the warmer months in a nice car??

In general, the 370z seems to be holding its value quite well!

It depends a lot on the mileage and condition, but I was looking in Feb also and £15.5K was the lowest price a non cat D was going for.

I saw some right dogs for around this.

If you can sell after 6 months and get your money back then IMO thats a good deal :thumbs:

It depends a lot on the mileage and condition, but I was looking in Feb also and £15.5K was the lowest price a non cat D was going for.

I saw some right dogs for around this.

If you can sell after 6 months and get your money back then IMO thats a good deal :thumbs:

In 7 years, over 8 cars, i have only lost £1500. I had a C250 Merc prior to the 370z, owned for 5 months, and made a profit of £1k from that! Somehow i get kind of lucky when it comes to buying and selling.

No rush to sell the 370z, was just seeing what was out there. I love the car too much!!