Black 350Z GT - 53 plate - £5350 - Southampton

SamN

I'm not sure about this, as I love the car, but I'm considering selling up. The main reason would be to get something a little more practical that's all.

It's a 53 plate kuro black 350Z. This is a UK GT model so comes with all the nice bits like heated leather seats, Brembo brakes, LSD, RAYS forged 18" alloys, spoiler, strut brace, cruise control. In my opinion, the car is in great condition considering it's 11 years old now, and it's amazing fun to drive.

The car has done just under 110k miles, which will rise slightly, but not much, as I'm still using the car. Starts first time every time, the battery guage always shows a touch over 14 volts as it should. The engine, gearbox and diff are strong, never missing a beat. The clutch is spot on, never slipped. I only mention this as I know they're quite expensive to replace on these cars but this one is fine. All electrics work fine and the air con is ice cold. I have ALWAYS run the car on shell V-Power fuel, with NO exceptions, as did the previous owner. This is key for these engines. I always let the engine warm up before sprinted drives.

Almost 12 months MOT (due 24/11/15)

I treated her to a full service in June at 107k miles ago, with the following:

Motul 5w30 fully synthetic engine oil

Oil filter (genuine Nissan) + new crush washer as usual

Gearbox oil (using genuine Nissan oil, along with a tube of molyslip)

Diff oil (using genuine Nissan oil)

Denso Iridium spark plugs

Cosworth air filter (panel)

Air con and aux belts

Exterior modifications:

Eibach 30mm lowering springs (Fitted at 106k miles)

Wheel spacers all round (25mm front, 30mm rear)

Jasma true dual stainless steel exhaust with decats (quite loud) - slash cut tail pipes which don't look over the top, they're a nice size in my opinion

Drilled and grooved front discs

Stubby aerial

Rear wiper delete (looks a lot cleaner, although I think I still have the rear wiper if desired)

Body-colour badges

Carbon wrapped B pillars

Lightly smoked rear lights

Flat wiper blades

LED side light and number plate bulbs

Interior/other modifications:

OEM satellite navigation (this was an optional extra, not a standard feature)

Alpine double din head unit, 7" touchscreen ipod and bluetooth connections - including steering wheel controls

Cargo net in the boot

Cookbot auto-fold mirrors upon lock/unlock

A few Carbon wrapped interior parts

Bad points (every car has them, just being honest!):

Passenger window doesn't work

Engine management light is on due to the exhaust/decats. I think one of the lambda sensors needs replacing

There are a few stone chips as you'd expect for a car of this age

MOT advisory on n/s inner track rod end (very small amount of play)

MOT advisory on a couple of slightly low tyres

Viewings welcome evenings/weekends. I'm happy to take people out in the car but won't let anyone drive it without proof of insurance.

Located in Chandler's Ford, near Southampton. Contact me on O77O6 49OO93.

Private plate not included in the sale, this will be removed before hand and the original 53 plate put back on the car.

SOLD

I will upload more pictures when I can but for now:

20140223_135556_zpsf154d5f2.jpg

Edited by SamN

Why is the mileage/age a problem? The engine is fine, and has full service history (including a recent service). That shouldn't put anyone off.

It's prefer not to put it back to standard if possible as it's a lovely car as it is.

The price is open to negotiation anyway :)