side lights not working!

gringo

Hi all.....................looking for some advice.

I was attempting to fit some LED sidelights. But now I have no side lights working. Took a link from here... ordered the bulbs.

Today I put one in, turned on side lights......OEM bulb came on new one didn't. Took it out, turned it around and replaced.....nothing again, only this time neither light worked. Tried main/high beam, all still ok. Interior alarm still comes on saying sidelights are on. Had a look at the

fuses.........the 10's all seem fine , both interior and under the bonnet.......

Any ideas?

side lights and number plate are usually fused together ( same circuit ), check the fuses again and swop them over to check them, better with a multi tester tbh, they can look ok but they aren't

if there are a few 10amp fuses swop them around to see if the fault moves :thumbs:

Edited by GIXXERUK

also some LED's require a resistor accross them due do the very low voltage. When you bought them did it say something like Message Free LEDs on the discription. These are the ones you would need to use, I think, just my 2p's worth

also some LED's require a resistor accross them due do the very low voltage. When you bought them did it say something like Message Free LEDs on the discription. These are the ones you would need to use, I think, just my 2p's worth

not for the sidelights, indicators yes

take a look here..... check the fuse box behind the battery http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15586-side-light-fuse/

• Like 1

Right...................I've replaced all the 10 fuses...............still no joy!

main beam/high beam work fine. Break lights work fine.

No side lights and no rear lights whatsoever!..................Any ideas?

I've put back original side light bubs.