Side Light Fuse

Wez21

Hello, can anyone urgently help please????

All of my side lights have gone out, can anyone helpl locate the fuse? its not in the footwell or next to the battery. Its for a 55 plate roadster, cannot find anything on internet.

Someone please reply im well sick!!!

Thanks

:headhurt:

Wow, I was just about to post the same question!! :lol:

Same problem here, side lights and license plate bulbs are not working but non are blown. Checked all the fuses in the footwell and next to the battery but nothing is blown? Driving me nuts!!!!

Edit: Mine is an 05 plate roadster

Hya, found it around 8.30 in the pitch black. There is another fuse box behind the battery, under the plastic scuttle panel that touches the window. It looks like a blocks of flats, mine was covered in muck so could not see the fuse layout on the top. Its a pain to remove the cover. You have to remove the plastic panel that the battery cover clips onto. Even more of a nightmare to get back on!! What a relief when i found it - i nearly cried!! oh and there is a spare fuse in the drivers footwell.

:D

There's a surprise!!!

My warranty runs out in 2 weeks and i have skipping bose, start of clicking axle, and paint bubbling on both wiper arms, but im reluctant to go as i hate leaving my car with them as it comes back with more problems that at the start, then the shouting and arguing starts, and thats a whole other topic hahaha!! :lol:

There's a surprise!!!

My warranty runs out in 2 weeks and i have skipping bose, start of clicking axle, and paint bubbling on both wiper arms, but im reluctant to go as i hate leaving my car with them as it comes back with more problems that at the start, then the shouting and arguing starts, and thats a whole other topic hahaha!! :lol:

Thats just plain greedy Wez :lol: Warany is three years to get it in there and on record.

Will send you a pm with some help :D

Turns out that the connection I thought was ground (checked: 0 ohms to chassis) actually is the side light feed and goes high when the side lights are tuned on which means its the display dimmer for the stereo. Guessing that the stereo takes the ground from the ariel connection - will hook something up soon as I am without the head unit at the mo :(